Clutter is a serious issue in our lives and we often procrastinate to clear it. I have started from your house because this is the space you spend most of your time. Now let’s check the other areas of your life.
Read the first part of this article:
2. Untidy Or Messy Surroundings of your House/Flat
Since you know what kind of clutter can be found in your house, now let’s check its surroundings. I mean your garden, yard or front part. Examples of clutter may include:
- messy plants, untrimmed, with ill leaves, branches and flowers
- flowers after the blooming season, dry and faded,
- old dry branches of bushes (e.g. roses, raspberries),
- weeds around flowers and bushes,
- unmowed grass,
- old and broken tables, chairs,
- dirty pool.
3. Untidy Or Messy Workplace And/Or Car
By “workplace” I mean both the office and the “do-it-yourself”workplace, e.g. a garage. If we talk about the garage a car is also an important place of clutter. So in case of your office, you will find the following clutter;
- messy documents,
- untidy trays,
- old, invalid notes,
- untidy computer (which is another category of clutter),
- old and broken office tools (e.g a stapler, a puncher),
- all things which distract you from work or are not connected with it,
- files which are not tidied (i.e.put to folders),
- untidy, messy folders.
In case of the “do-it-yourself” workshop, you can find the following clutter:
- screws, bolts and all the tools on the floor and the places where you do your work
- untidy containers for your nuts-and-bolts,
- broken tools, which you are still keeping,
- all used up things which had had to be disposed of and recycled if possible,
- all unfinished work,
- all cluttered access paths.
Now let’s see what you can find in your car:
- dirty mates,
- crumbles on the floor,
- dirty, not vacuumed seats,
- stains on seats,
- broken radio, glasses,
- dirty boot with things not used during driving,
- shopping kept in the car instead of the house.
4. Dirty Body Inside
There are lots about personal hygiene, which means taking care of the outer part of your body. But very few people think of cleansing the inside, unless they become very ill, have cancer or are obese, to the way that they cannot get up or lace their shoes. Before you start your detox, learn
- large intestine: faecal stones, plaque,
- liver: stones and cholesterol sediments,
- blood and lymph vessels: atherosclerotic plaque, sediments,
- kidneys: sand plaque, stones,
- teeth – cavities, plaque and tartar,
- heavy metals, especially from your brain: cadmium, mercury, lead, aluminium, barium (many of them spread in chemtrails now).
5. Unfinished Business
This kind of clutter is more subtle but vampirical for your energy. Actually, it builds up in your head and burdens your mind with the neverending to-do-list. Imagine that every time you think of something and look at something, it urges you to take some action. It will be overwhelming experience and your efficiency will plummet. Here are only
- everything that is procrastinated because it was started but is not finished – reports, articles, the do-it-yourself things, meals,
- untidy wardrobes, chest-of-drawers, tables,
- procrastinated clearing of the clutter,
- all the goals which have been started but are not pursued,
- all overdue tasks.
6. Unfinished Business In Relationships With people
This simply means that some issues between and the other person are unfinished or unclear. Examples may include:
- promises that were not kept,
- not apologising for what wrong you have done
- staying in toxic relationships when you know you should end them (friends, acquaintances, partner),
- not setting boundaries in a given relationship (e.g. how often and when people can call you). It is especially common in the relationship with your family and with your co-workers,
- unfinished projects have done together,
- not saying to your co-workers, family members, friends or acquaintances what you really think.
7. Lack Of Forgiveness
This is a big issue. By forgiving you help yourself, not the wrongdoer. You just let go the clutter of negativity from your life. Forgiving means cutting the cord and then you can heal your wounds. Now, here is a list who you need to forgive to clear this type of clutter:
- your parents,
- your siblings,
- the rest of your family,
- your co-workers or business partners,
- your customers if you have a business,
- your investors if you have a business,
- your boss,
- your neighbours,
- other people met in your community, e.g. in shops, restaurants, at the post office, the public service members (like the police),
- the members of a local religious community you belong to,
- your ex-partners, friends, acquaintances,
- your schoolmates,
8. Other Negative Emotions Held Within
Forgiveness means letting go a given person from your life. However, you can still hoard the baggage of negative emotions because of the wounds made by stings or swords. Stings relate to the solar plexus chakra while swords hurt the heart chakra. Check them what emotions to let go:
- the emotional pain of any kind,
9. Untidy Electronic Devices
In other words – the digital clutter. Firstly, you may have too many electronic devices at home, secondly they can be cluttered and untidy themselves, each of them. In particular, clutter is very common on:
- laptops and computers,
- phones and tablets,
- portable discs,
- the boxes included to your TV packages,
- USB flash sticks.
Similar clutter can be found online. Just think of your
- bookmarks of your browser,
- social media profiles,
- pages/posts on your blog,
- too many messengers, notebooks etc.
- untidy and overloaded cloud storage.
10. Spiritual Clutter
Everything which is connected with your spiritual life belongs to this category:
- karma to be paid off – from this and the previous lives,
- beings on your aura,
- hook-ups to your aura,
- hexes, bad spells, using sorcery to achieve your goals,
- any evil had done in this life.
In a Nutshell
You have met the next nine areas of clutter in your life. They concern your environment (i.e. your workplace, car, garden), your social and spiritual life. Make a plan how to get rid of the clutter.