Have you ever tried to talk to the Universe? Sounds strange, but… we have that conversation more often than you think. To tell the truth you are always talking to the Universe. How?
Every thought you think, every word you say and every deed you do are the messages sent to the Universe. Moreover, each your word thought and deed brings consequences in your life. The point is to have a happy, fulfilled life.
While talking to the Universe, you activate the universal laws. I will write more about them in my next posts. One of the most popular is the law of Cause and Effect – what you have sown you will reap.
You can talk to the Universe writing affirmations – either your own ones or those found from the most famous self-help books. But I will tell you, affirmations will not create your brilliant, happy life, just because they are statements. Imagine what happens when you are listening to someone and this person uses statements. after a while, you become bored and lose interest in the conversation unless…
Someone Asks You a Question
Yes, questions force you to find an answer – either for yourself or the person who is asking. Just think what happens when a child at the age of 3 or 4 asks a countless number of questions. Later we learn that it is rude to ask too much and our creativity is killed. But the good news is that the Universe is never tired with your questions.
What if the questions you will ask will create a brilliant, happy life for you? Sounds nice, but may not be easy. The main condition is: you have to stay in positive vibrations and the question has to be positive. Positive vibrations show your attitude, intentions, and emotions. You will not ask the happiness-bringing questions while being angry, wishing someone bad or just not accepting your life. But even if you are struggling with your vibrations, learning how to ask the Universe the right questions will bring you crops later.
15 Questions To the Universe
Before you read the questions, learn HOW to use them. It is proved by science that if you want to transform your subconscious mind, the time before falling asleep and just after waking up is best. And remember that your subconsciousness is the best catalyst between you and the Universe.
The questions may not work at once. Here are some cases why:
- Your vibrations may be too low or just later, during the day, when an opportunity arrives, you say ‘No, I don’t want it’.
- You also need FAITH that the Universe will help you to become happy. Talking to the Universe without believing that you will be heard will not work.
- You focus on what you LACK instead being open to ABUNDANCE
These are only three most frequent reasons which cause problems in your communication with the Universe. Now I will present you the 15 questions which make wonders in your life:
- What nice will meet me today?
- What else is needed to receive the thing I am asking for?
- What else is possible to achieve my goal?
- How would I feel like the happy wife/husband etc.?
- How would it be to have financial freedom?
- How would it be to enjoy full health and vitality
- How could it be even better?
- What nice blessing has the Universe prepared for me today?
- What good things will I meet today?
- How would it be to stay open for love?
- How would it be to stay open for abundance and financial freedom?
- How would it be to achieve success?
- How would it be if I met a nice boyfriend/girlfriend who will love and respect me?
- How quickly reduce stress ect.?
- How would it be to materialize the beauty, health, vitality in my body?
In a Nutshell
Asking questions to the Universe is one of the best tools to start working on your permanent happiness. The questions do not suggest the answer, you give the Universe some flexibility to bring you some blessings as surprises. When asking the questions listed above, be filled with decent intentions towards other beings, not only the human ones. Good luck with using the questions.