Healthy chakras are very important for our happiness. However, more often we suffer from unhealthy chakras. My last post described the symptoms of unhealthy root and sacral chakra. Today you will learn about the solar plexus and the heart ones.
When Can Your Chakras Be Unhealthy?
I mentioned some reasons in my previous post. However, for those who are not familiar with the topic, let me repeat them again:
- Hook-ups of the negative beings which drain your chakras and can even damage them.
- Damages caused by negative energy. Apart from hook-ups which cause wounds, too rapid energy flow can also cause damages.
- Poison by toxic energy of the worst beings, including demons.
- Imprisonment by energy strings connecting you to other people’s chakras by lack of forgiveness, vows and other attachments.
Read about when the first two chakras are unhealthy
Now read the list below. You will find the symptoms of unhealthy chakras: the solar plexus and heart ones. The more symptoms you will find, the more work you need to do in order to be fully happy. On the other hand, when you have very few symptoms, do your best to keep up the good result through the rest of your life.
The solar plexus chakra is the source of your personal power. This empowers you to take control of your thoughts, emotions, and actions. The solar plexus chakra is responsible for your self-esteem and how you view yourself.
Feeling fatigued and lazy all the time
- having no motivation to take action,
- bipolar disorder,
- suicidal thoughts and/or attempts,
- social anxiety,
- feel powerless and weak,
- feeling insecure and unassertive,
- having low self-esteem,
- lacking self-confidence in most areas of life,
- fear of failure,
- fear of what other people think/say about you.
Feeling too much power
- tending to manipulate others to get what you want,
- tending to be a bully or overly dominating around others,
- have an excessively inflated sense of self (i.e. a big ego.)
tending to seek approval from other people
- you’re a people-pleaser,
- you resign from own happiness,
- you are afraid of criticism, negative judgement from other people.
usually very cold or very hot body temperature
And it can be very embarrassing in public. You also risk catching a cold or flu because of the difficulty with choice or the right outfit while going out.
having addictive tendencies
- drinking too much stimulants (e.g. coffee),
- compulsory shopping, gambling,
- playing computer games,
- anything else which comforts your low self-esteem,
- having a tendency to overindulgence.
struggling to se boundaries around other people
- with your parents, siblings and partners,
- with your boss and co-workers,
- with other people, e.g. your neighbours.
tending to form co-dependent relationships with others
- your parents,
- your siblings,
- the rest of the family,
- your children,
- your spouse/partner.
suffering from a digestive system Health problems
- IBS (Irritative Bowel Syndrome,)
- liver inflammation
- pancreas inflamation
- frequent gas upset
- frequent constipations
- frequent stomach upset.
having excessive weight around the stomach (i.e. a pot belly)
The heart chakra, which is also known as Anahata in Sanskrit, colours your life with beauty, love, and compassion. Motivated by the principles of integration and transformation, the heart chakra bridges earthly and spiritual aspirations. The main meanings and functions that are associated with the heart chakra involve your love for yourself and for others. Here are the symptoms of unhealthy heart chakra:
feeling disconnection from the people around you
This is the most common problem resulting from the damaged heart chakra, which sometimes experiences emotional haemorrhage. This wound is very serious and requires lots of work with your inner child, pain and other negative emotions.
- social withdrawal,
- being aloof and extremely introvert,
- showing no feelings,
- avoiding socialising,
- being a people-pleaser to gain approval and love,
- being constantly suspicious and mistrustful.
- being terrified of being alone,
- feeling emotionally distant,
- struggling to give and receive love freeily.
Holding emotions and not letting things go
- difficulty to forgive,
- holding grudge,
- keeping angry and bitter thoughts,
- feeling a sense of anger towards other people,
- frequently feeling jealous of other people and/or their things,
- rumination and reliving of your traumas, inability to close the past.
carrying a deep sense of fear
- fear of abandonment,
- fear of loneliness,
- fear of being unwanted by others,
- fear of being unneeded,
- fear of rejection your self,
- fear of being hurt,
- fear of emotional abuse.
having adopted the role of the victim or martyr
- complaining all the time without solving your problems,
- being querulous,
- feeling sorry for yourself.
having poor boundaries which makes you prone to developing codependent relationships
This is a similar symptom as in the case of the solar plexus chakra, where the approval for your ego and achievements matters. However, in the case of heart chakra co-dependence results from neediness and yearning for love and accepting you as a being.
- heart – e.g coronary disease,
- problems with coughing off the phlegm,
- chest pain,
- feeling constant heaviness in your chest,
- high blood
- poor blood circulation.
In a Nutshell
Today you have met the symptoms indicating unhealthy solar plexus and heart chakra. Many problems concern self-esteem, self-love and diseases resulting from the damaged chakras. My next post will cover the three remaining chakras, so stay tuned to my blog.