Unhealthy chakras can have a very bad impact on your life. I have alreaady described the symptoms typical for the root, sacral, solar plexus and heart chakras. Today you will learn how to recognise unhealthy throat, third eye and crown ones.
When Are Your Chakras Unhealthy?
You have already met the symptoms of unhealthy root, sacral, solar plexus and heart chakras. They may be
- Hook-ups of negative beings which drain your chakras and can even damage them.
- Damages caused by negative energy. Apart from hook-ups which cause wounds, too rapid energy flow can also cause damages.
- Poison by toxic energy of the worst beings, including demons.
- Imprisonment by energy strings connecting you to other people’s chakras by lack of forgiveness, vows and other attachments.
Read about the first four chakras:
Now read the list below. You will find the symptoms of
The fifth chakra in the human body is located in the throat region and aptly named Throat Chakra. In Sanskrit, it is called ‘Vishuddha’ (meaning purification). This c
- expressing your intentions in an unhealthy way,
- struggling to verbalise your thoughts,
- feeling nervous when trying to share your opinion,
- anxiety during a conversation,
- struggling to have the voice on your own,
- finding it difficult, to be honest with others.
- struggling a lot of miscommunication,
- aggressively pushing your opinions to others,
- entering restrictive relationships where you are not allowed to have your say.
- shyness around others,
- finding it hard to show your authentic self,
- keeping secrets from others for fear of not being accepted,
- feeling ignored by other people,
- being overopinionated.
- of criticism,
- of public speaking.
- swollen lymph nodes in your neck,
- hypo or hyperthyroidism,
- frequent throat infections,
- frequent sinus infections,
- regular upper respiratory infections,
- vocal cord inflammation,
- a cracky and thin voice,
- premature hearing loss,
- ear infections,
Third Eye Chakra
The Brow Chakra is known by different names like the Third Eye Chakra, Inner Eye Chakra or The Sixth Chakra. In Sanskrit, the word Ajna means Third Eye. This chakra is considered as The Gateway to Enlightenment being the centre of inner perception and intuition. Our ideas, dreams, ambitions, goals, inner strength and self-image all develop from this chakra. Here are the symptoms of unhealthy or damaged third eye chakra:
Living in unreal world
- habitually escaping into daydreaming to avoid reality,
- being lost in thoughts,
- being egotistically attached to special “powers” (i.e. the ability to see visions, clairsentience, etc.),
- struggling to see the reality clearly (e.g. paranoia),
- being perceived as dreamy and ungrounded.
- struggling to see the bigger picture, broader perspective,
- rarely feeling creative, usually rigid and conservative,
- the overly logical mind,
- finding it hard to be open-minded,
- having rigid opinions about the world that you aren’t willing to change.
- being overly emotional,
- getting upset easily,
- addictions to the things which you beleive will make you happy – food, sex, relationships, spiritual rituals, gambling, status, money, shopping etc.
- lack of focus and decisiveness.
Problems with listening to your intuition
- Struggling to connect to your deeper self or soul
- being perceived as arrogant or opinionative,
- trivial or superficial interactions with people,
- mistrusting and disliking people easily,
- having a dense and heavy ego.
- vision problems,
- sinus problems,
- suffering from delusions/ mental illness.
The crown or the seventh chakra is located at the top of the head. It is our connection to the Universe. In fact, this chakra disperses the Universal energy or life force into the six other ones located below it. In Sanskrit, the c
- boredom with life,
- greed and materialism,
- lack of purpose and direction,
- rigid or limited self-identity.
- lack of care and compassion towards others,
- excessive egotism,
- narrow-mindedness, dogmatism,
- other neurological disorders (e.g. SM, autism, dementia, alzheimer),
- existential depression,
- mental fog/confusion,
- chronic fatigue,
- mental illness that
involvedelusions (e.g. paranoia, schizophrenia),
- light sensitivity,
- endocrine disorders (pineal gland).
In a Nutshell
Today I have described the symptoms of