Have you ever felt totally deployed from your energy? Is it even stronger when you have fallen off someone who had a negative impact on you recently? The time has come to cut ethereal cords totally. And today you will learn this skill.
What Are Ethereal Cords
Before we start, let’s answer this question:
Have you ever broken up with someone and then been haunted regularly by him or her in your mind, causing as strong emotions as if this person were still living there?
If your answer is positive, you are certainly connected with someone by an ethereal cord.
Ethereal cords are like energetic links that develop between two individuals. They can link you with your siblings, parents, previous spouses, lover, current spouse or children, a friend but even with your co-worker or neighbour. These ethereal cords create the pipes filled with energy, connecting the chakras of two or more people, e.g. you and your sister. For each connection and each chakra, there is a separate pipe. The energy between two people connected usually flows smoothly, but there are moments when the flow is unilateral, draining one person and charging the other.. Read about energetic vampires.
If you have ended a relationship with someone but still feel that he or she drains you energetically, you have to take steps to cut all the ethereal cords for your own good – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual ones.
There can be also people with whom you cannot cut the cord physically, like your family members, your boss or co-workers, but who also drain your energy. However, you can always cut the ethereal cords to keep your energy at the right level.
There are many symptoms indicating that you have negative ethereal cords installed. Here are some of them:
- deep sadness, anger or depression because of the past,
- regular arguments with the linked person or with other people, for whom your emotions are projected,
- problems with memory,
- being stalked by someone from the past, e.g. by the Internet (social media)
- lack of interest in your hobbies, neglecting your chores, unwillingness to nurture other relationships,
- often imaginary conversations with this person in your mind,
- the desire to revenge on him or her for the past,
- uncontrollable crying or weeping, emotional wreck,
- problems with sleep,
- constant memories or emotions concerning this person,
- the feeling of being stuck and unable to move forward,
- irrational desire to renew the already ended relationship, although you know that it was harmful and did not serve you in the past.
- declining invitations and offers of other people, reluctance to meeting new people,
- feeling as if constantly being transforming and analysing the past and all that happened then.
- constant thinking of yourself,
- the feeling of constant judgement or criticism, both from yourself and the other person.
How To Cut Ethereal Cords
In order to cut the cords, you need to find a quiet place where no one will disturb you. Close your eyes and let yourself visualise ethereal cords coming from your body. They can stick out of various places and chakras and be of different colours, depending on the kind of relationship which they represent.
Never force the process and become open to the experiences which will come. Ask your higher self, angels and other supportive beings for help. Otherwise, the process will not be successful.
Next, visualise a big, golden sword in your hands. Feel the power of this sword, going through your hands. Raise your arms and cut each cord. While using the sword, say the following formula,
Now I am ready to liberate all the attachments based on fear. Let it be.
While the cords are being removed from your body, visualise the white Divine Light reaching you from the Universe and penetrating your crown chakra. Feel like this light is warm and soothing. When you feel that your aura is filled with the light, slowly return to your physical awareness by grounding. Feel the earth under your feet.
Every time when you feel that something is draining you from energy, repeat this ritual.
More Ways To Get Rid Of the Cords
You can also use the ways which will weaken the cords or protect you from them. Here are some ideas:
This truth is brutal. You will never be able to cut non-serving cords if you do not forgive. Holding any emotion or thought that blames, hates or seeks revenge causes that you will inadvertently be cording the unwanted person or thing. Lack of forgiveness is undoubtedly the number one cause of repetitive non-serving ethereal cords.
If you are already practising meditation, just include a non-serving ethereal cord cutting visualisation into this. Contact with your helpers, guardians, ask for help other souls and beings. Remember that everything is possible during meditation. However, remember about using your intention to cut these cords and feel them releasing.
In a Nutshell
Today you have learnt how to cut non-serving ethereal cords. Firstly, examine the symptoms of their presence in your aura. Then use the cutting ritual, or meditate. Do not forget to forgive yourself and other beings. Good luck.