This blog has got many articles about chakras and how to balance them. However, you probably do not know what life lessons each chakra teaches you.
What Are Chakras
Chakras are the circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are connected to the various organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing the life energy, which is also known as Qi or Praana.One Tribe Apparel
Each of the chakras has a meaning and teaches you something different. You can start your classes by using affirmations finely tuned to each chakra.
Life Lessons For Each Chakra
Each chakra gives you a life lesson. The lessons result from the impact these energetic centres have on your life. Let’s revise in short, what the meaning of each chakra is:
- root chakra- grounding, basic safety
- sacral chakra- creation
- solar plexus chakra – the authority
- heart chakra- love
- throat chakra- communication
- third eye chakra- clairvoyance, intuition
- crown chakra- connection with the Source (God)
The Root Chakra
- Health and physical fitness. You are learning how to take care of your physicality, what to do to keep your body healthy and fit.
- Grounding. This life lesson teaches you how to connect with Mother Earth and what to do to make the most of Her abundance.
- Safety and stability. Learn how to take care of your basic needs, starting from food and drink, shelter and ending with financial security.
- Standing up for yourself. In the past, you had to use some weapons to protect you and your family from enemies, competing with you for food and shelter. Now your defending will be manifested by assertiveness, legal system and networking. You can also use white magic and other spiritual tools to protect from the negativity of all kinds.
The Sacral Chakra
- Discovering motivation and factors determining your choices. Be more aware of your “whys” and all which makes you get up and work on your life.
- Allowing yourself to make the most of the pleasures in life. Learn the life lessons of how to enjoy life to the fullest, breaking all the social cords which limit you. Enjoy the natural world, laugh to tears, be passionate.
- Manifesting your creativity. Create and share with your work. Never be afraid of being yourself.
- Taking care of the new life – procreation. It means you need to take care of your body and psyche long before you fertilize and conceive and it concerns both sexes. Then you take care of the new life – from pregnancy to their maturity.
The Solar Plexus Chakra
- Balance. I mean mainly emotional balance as this chakra governs emotions.
- Self- and other people’s acceptance. Learn how to accept various kinds of people and even their dark side because everything has a purpose in the universe.
- The ability to accept own fate and gratitude for the wisdom and life experiences. This lesson might be hard when you are in a wheelchair or have to take care of such a person. And it is even harder to be grateful for such a life. Do not forget that each life experience teaches you something.
- Emotional intelligence. You learn how to manage your emotions – express and handle them – on an everyday basis, with various beings.
- Self-awareness and the ability to choose according to your values. This lesson teaches you congruence and living according to what you value the most.
The Heart Chakra
- Self-expression. You learn the expression of one’s feelings, thoughts, or ideas, especially in writing, art, music, or dance.
- Harmony with other beings. This life lesson teaches you co-existence which means “the state or fact of living or existing at the same time or in the same place.” You also learn how to accept the different pathways of various beings coexisting with you lovingly.
- Forgiveness and self-compassion. Learn how to forgive every being on the planet, even the most malicious deeds. Be compassionate to their longer than your way to the Light. However, do not forget to forgive yourself, too.
- The experience of love and closeness. Love is the principle of the heart chakra. learn how to create fruitful relationships of all kinds based on love and closeness.
The Throat Chakra
- Thoughts management. Be able to think only positive thoughts and eliminate the negative ones. Learn how to stop ruminating and worrying.
- Communication with other beings. The throat chakra is responsible for communication. Learn how to express your views, communicate in an assertive, but also loving and compassionate way.
- Emphatic listening. Communication is also about listening. It is a way of listening and responding to another person that improves mutual understanding and trust.
The Third Eye Chakra
- Using your intuition. We all need to learn how to listen to our intuition, to follow our guts instead of relying on our minds.
- Parapsychic abilities. They comprise the following skills: apparitional experience, astral projection, auras seeing and evaluating, bilocation, clairvoyance, deathbed phenomena, dermo-optical perception, dream telepathy.
- Free creation of events. As the beautiful and wonderful beings, we are able to create our reality by the quality of our thinking, acts and words. Learn how to create only positive outcomes, filled with peace, harmony and love.
The Crown Chakra
- Selflessness. You can observe a similar dynamic in the realization of selflessness, which is an important realization in most spiritual teachings. Most traditions agree that if you are not selfless, you are still stuck with a self and ego. This is one of the most advanced life lessons.
- Broadening perception and awareness. You are learning to look beyond the known world of the Matrix, being open-minded to alternative ways of understanding the world.
- Deep spirituality. The crown chakra is all about spirituality. To develop it, practise yoga, write a journal and meditate. Do not forget to live in the Light.
- Feeling the unity with the Universe. Another very advanced skill to be mastered by your soul. There might be many incarnations needed to learn that we all come from the Source and are unity.
- Breaking negative patterns. A spiritualised person is able to master their thoughts, change negative habits and, in general, live in the values of Light.
In a Nutshell
Today you have learnt the life lessons given you by each chakra. Study this post again and think which of these lessons you have mastered and which need attention and further practice. Good luck.